Distraught And scared

Ask him if you've got the biggest boobs/longest legs etc of all the women he's been with. Maybe that'll help him understand how little it matters.

Hey ladies thanks for your views it helps to hear these things to help put things in perspective. My views are the same as all of yours but being pregnant makes it hard to have the energy to stand my ground when I'm already an emotional wreck. Not my personality type at all usually I have no bother saying how it is.

Pregnancy can make you feel voulnerable can it?...

Today he has gone back to being caring although I suspect yesterday's insident is not far from his mind as he said he just hates the thought of me with another man. I understand that but still... You just shouldn't ask should you. I never have because I know that I wouldn't take it well. So I know
better than to go digging about stuff that doesn't matter I'd be a fool to myself. I guess that's a maturity thing something you learn about yourself as you get older.

We are great for each other in alot of ways. Just occasionally things come up that shoes our differences and experiences.

Mainly I hope I start to feel stronger soon and back to my usual self.
10 weeks to go!!!

I hope all you ladies are enjoying healthy pregnancies and thanks again for taking the time to read and comment :)

Hey ladies thanks for your views it helps to hear these things to help put things in perspective. My views are the same as all of yours but being pregnant makes it hard to have the energy to stand my ground when I'm already an emotional wreck. Not my personality type at all usually I have no bother saying how it is.

Pregnancy can make you feel voulnerable can it?...

Today he has gone back to being caring although I suspect yesterday's insident is not far from his mind as he said he just hates the thought of me with another man. I understand that but still... You just shouldn't ask should you. I never have because I know that I wouldn't take it well. So I know
better than to go digging about stuff that doesn't matter I'd be a fool to myself. I guess that's a maturity thing something you learn about yourself as you get older.

We are great for each other in alot of ways. Just occasionally things come up that shoes our differences and experiences.

Mainly I hope I start to feel stronger soon and back to my usual self.
10 weeks to go!!!

I hope all you ladies are enjoying healthy pregnancies and thanks again for taking the time to read and comment :)

Glad things are getting better, hon :) yeah pregnancy had made me a blubbering mess, very vulnerable indeed! Hope the remainder of your pregnancy is great :) x

Tell him that calling you a slag was incredibly rude & he is behaving very immature. Don't be worried about him leaving you, demand to be treated like a Queen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->