• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Divas from hell,

mysteriouseye

Pregnant with No.3
Reaction score
So as many of you lovely ladies know, I’ve have been desperate to find an Alfred angelo dress is size 20 for a long time now as one of my bridesmaids tried on my sisters size 18 dress and couldn’t fit into it. I just managed to come across a size 20 dress on ebay its perfect I spoke to the gentleman who was selling it and he said he was actually stop by my area at the weekend so he could drop it off! I thought this was perfect he said he would give it to me for £70 which I know is a lot for my bridesmaid so me and mum offered to pay half. So I told me bridesmaid about this and she tried calling me which I couldn’t answer I was at work! She then text me telling the size 18 now fitted her perfectly length and all over. I don’t know if she was trying to hint that she wants my sisters dress but my sister has said that is her dress and she is not giving it to her. The problem is I cannot for the life of me finds this dress in an 18 only a 20! My bridesmaid said that she wants to loose weight but the thing is regardless she is going to need 18 because they are the only dresses that do long length, I think my bridesmaid basically doesn’t want me to get the 20 but its kind of the only option xx

I'd leave it to her to sort her own dess then. Sounds like a hassle you don't need

Id give her the option of having the size 20 dress and having it taken in if needed or she sorts herself out!

So do all your BMs have different dresses?
And how far out is your wedding?
If it's 3 months or less out, I think your BM is going to have to deal with the size 20 dress!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->