Diversion tactics needed please -TTC driving me crazy!!

skweek35

Reaction score
Please help!! all I need is some diversion tactics!!

All I seem to think about lately is TTCing!!!
Whats going through my head - Is this doing me any good? These kids are stressing me out, this can't be helping me!! Am I preggers already? Did I catch that egg in time this month? Are his swimmers sleeping inside me now? Am I ever going to get my BFP?

I know I need to be relaxed to get my BFP that I so desperately want! but no matter what is going on around me I cant seem to get TTCing out of my head!!!!!
Has anyone got some diversion tactics I could try please!!!

This sounds like me:)
The only thing I am doing to divert my attention from TTC is watch stuff on youtube whenever I obsess surfing. I try go work out but the weather here is depressing:)

and maybe you might have caught that good egg like you said already!!
Good luck.

:hugs:

You don't need to relax to conceive.
Your body doesn't care that you think about ttc.

It's all consuming. I've just gotten to the point where I've accepted that it's normal. :haha:

Thanks ladies,
I was starting to think that it was one of the reasons I was not getting my BFP!!

thanks for the reassurance

look at Pinterest.com...that distracts me HAHAHA

Oh my gosh!!! that site is great!!!
I think I might have a little side line project - project babies room!!! hehee
Thanks LL

Yup, Now lets hope between that site, project BR, work and marking books I can keep my mind of TTCing and BFP's for now.

Oh and dont forget planning the wedding - Took my parentals out to see a wedding car today and dad put the deposit down for the bridal car - its gorgeous!!
Hell you would think I have enough to keep my mind off babies for now - but nope!!

oh you will love that site for wedding ideas as well!!!!!

ooohhh dont get me started. I still havent decided on a colour scheme. My mother is doing my head in about the colour as she wants to decide on her outfit already. We're getting married next year April!!! not this year!!! I keep telling her she has more than enough time to sort out her dress.

Oh well I love peacock colors... These are from my wedding

Attachments

• 30732_1483469654964_1480530545_31227049_4700162_n.jpg
    30732_1483469654964_1480530545_31227049_4700162_n.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 0336.jpg
    0336.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 5
  • 0974.jpg
    0974.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 4
Liz, you are gorgeous!! I love your colour scheme!!
Your dress is similar to mine - also pulls to the one side!
I have been thinking of having a chocolate brown and pastel theme for my wedding. But not set on it now

So might change my mind before next year.

thanks for the compliments!!! That was in June 2010!

I so cant wait for my wedding!! I am going to lap up all the pampering that comes with that day! So going to live the life of a princess on the day!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->