DIY Christmas !

Babybump87

Reaction score
As the title says !

What are you planning on this Christmas ?! Food ? Decorations ? Gifts? Etc

I’m looking for ideas for everything this year so excited !

Oh me too. Especially the DIy gifts. Trying to think of something nice for the grandparents from the kids

I'm going to try and do some hampers. Not exactly diy more just putting stuff in a basket or box :haha:

I may do something with photos as gifts for grandparents/great grandparents. In the past I've made a collage on canvas and things like that.
Every year I say I'll make my own Christmas pudding and Christmas cake and never do so I think I will attempt it this year...

Going to do some salt dough hand and feet print santa/reindeers for my mum x

Following for ideas! I’m on a super tight budget this year.

We love salt dough decorations in our house ! . Definitely making some more this year .

Going to try to make some tree decorations although no sure how I'm going to do that with a handsy 3yr old around lol

I'm doing brown paper, twine and ribbons for gift wrap this year. Going to get some stamps and pompoms as well.

Following along for some ideas :wave:

I want to make salt dough ornaments with DS & DD this year.. maybe to gift to my parents and in laws.

I’ve seen this really cute fish bowl with fake snow, a small Christmas tree and white lights inside ! I’m going to make this for my girls ! Will try and get some small Santa and Snowmen ornaments to go in .

Pinterest for ideas all the way !

I’ve seen this really cute fish bowl with fake snow, a small Christmas tree and white lights inside ! I’m going to make this for my girls ! Will try and get some small Santa and Snowmen ornaments to go in .

Just looked at these on Pinterest, they look great. I did something similar with mason jars fake snow and Christmas trees one year

Just looked at these on Pinterest, they look great. I did something similar with mason jars fake snow and Christmas trees one year

Girls can help me make these . Be a good Christmas activity to do.

I’ve seen a few mason jars I’d like to make too. Sooo many cool things !

I may do something with photos as gifts for grandparents/great grandparents. In the past I've made a collage on canvas and things like that.
Every year I say I'll make my own Christmas pudding and Christmas cake and never do so I think I will attempt it this year...

Every year I make a calendar for MIL with pictures of the kids from the previous year. (When I say I make them I mean I upload the photos and Boots prints them!) She loves them and always shows the photos off to all her neighbours, plus she has Alzheimer’s and having a calendar helps her keep track of what day/month/year it is.

I am planning on making quilts for both the kids and if I get time I'm going to make one for my dh.

I usually do photos for grandparents and great grandparents. I am thinking this year of doing a handprint/footprint canvas for grandparents as well.

For my house I would like to make a table runner and hot pads in Christmas prints.

I usually have some sort of Christmas craft project but I’m being realistic and my time is tight this year so probably nothing. We might do a few decorations if we get time.

I will make a lot of food from scratch though over the Christmas period.

I will also do a couple of hampers as well probably.

I was planning on buying dd2 a wooden cafe/shop play set, but after looking couldn't see quite what I had in mind, so I've decided to have a go at making her something. Similar to this pic

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180902-233331.jpg
    Screenshot_20180902-233331.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member