dizziness and implantation?

hopefulone17

Reaction score
I'm looking for people with similar experiences. i am about 4 days away from AF and i never get symptoms until the day of. last night (5 days before AF) i started cramping i've been cramping today too but its not really bad cramps just enough to notice it. Today i had an almost 40 minute dizzy spell and i'm wondering if its just coincidence or if it was possibly implantation? Anyone else experienced this???

I've been searching for someone who has the same thing! I've been having cramps on and off for the past few weeks, the worst being on the 21st; I believe I ovulated 14th-19th.
I typically get symptoms leading up to AF, but so far nothing. I have noticed that my equilibrium seems off and it's almost like I'm dizzy, or have the drunk feeling. I haven't missed AF, so want to wait until it passes to test again! Hope everything works out!

When I’ve gotten pregnant I’m always very dizzy around 9/10 dpo so I’d say that may coincide.

Well i don't think that happened to be the case for me as AF showed up yesterday. My best guess is it was caused by the progesterone I was on at the time. I still don't really feel normal so part of me wonders if AF is just a withdrawal bleed from the progesterone and if i should test again. But don't want to get my hopes up on that because I know it probably really is AF

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->