Dizziness, shakiness, and nausea?

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
I feel like my morning sickness is returning :sad2:

Plus some mornings after I wake up I end up having this horrible feeling like I'm shaking on the inside, like when you have the flu shakes and I can feel it but you cant see it.... Plus I get so dizzy like the room is spinning. This is after I've eaten... this morning my wonderful husband let me go back to bed to try to sleep it off and I whimpered myself to sleep and then woke up 2 hours later and I still felt the same.

I've felt off all day, some days its bad, some days not so much...does anybody know what this could be?

I don't know, but maybe you should see your doctor.

I think I should ask about that... It just drives me nuts when you tell them a legitimate fear and they smile like you told them their hair looks nice and then brush it off as normal pregnancy without a second look

Yeah.... I get that. It's one of the problems with being pregnant. But that doesn't seem normal. It sounds a bit worrying. It could be a blood pressure issue. I hope you feel better soon!!

Sounds horrible :( the dizziness could def be your blood pressure. I've been quite dizzy and my blood pressure is running very low at the moment. Annoyingly, there is no much they really do for it though but I have to get it checked every couple weeks at the mo. I'd def speak to your doctor, always better to get these things checked out in pregnancy. Hopefully it might just be a horrible bug or something that will pass! Hope you feel better soon!

Have you had your GTT? High sugars could cause those symptoms as well both when fasting and after eating

I have gestational diabetes and that's pretty much exactly what I get if I'm not careful about my sugars. You would probably know by now if you got GD, this being your third baby, but I would bring it up to your doctor just in case.

Vertigo in pregnancy is definitely a thing. It hits me occasionally with the room spinning and the dizzy feeling. The flu feelings have happened to me for a week straight this pregnancy and it turned out I had a UTI which was causing that. Definitely get checked out regardless. The achiness would be enough that you should get at least a urine test.

Thank you all for the replies!

Oh man I have my GD test coming up, I've been negative both pregnancies before but I'm pretty nervous that it is what this is.

Im definitely overweight and they've expected GD each time, now I'm at my heaviest, maybe that's part of it :shrug:

Last pregnancy I did have low blood pressure, though they said it didnt mean anything. The days that its been the worst I think I haven't eaten very well :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->