Dizziness.

Aimeewaymee

My 2 Precious Princesses
Reaction score
I know this is meant to be normal, but how often do you get them? I seem to be getting them a few times a day.. Not used to them as when i was pregnant with my girls i felt fine, just felt like i wasn't pregnant and got fat. This pregnancy is so different, i've felt so nausious, can't eat very well as everything makes me feel sick, drinking water makes me feel sick and mostly everything else. Now these dizzy spells, imy eyesight has got worse anyway since having children but i find my eyes been hurting more and makes me feel like i have to wear my glasses but then my head hurts because im not used to wearing them. Catch 22. :dohh:

Have midwife next week for my 16 week appointment so will bring it up then with her.

x

I get dizzy spells every once in a while. Mine is mostly from low blood pressure. Try eating something salty or drinking a cup of water when they happen. This helps to raise your blood pressure. I'd bring it up though because it could also be early signs of a problem. Not trying to scare you, and most likely it is just low blood pressure, but I just want you to be aware. If it is worrying you, I'd call them and let them know.

Mine is from low bp like lilmiss.
It's worse this pregnancy compared to my first baby.
I would definitely say something to your ob/midwife if you're having blurred vision.

Yeah, it's the blurred vision part that actually worries me...let your OB or midwife know. They may need to keep an eye on you for pre-e...although, I'd say it's a bit early for that to be occurring. Still, it's best to notify someone.

I go all weak and dithery this time. Absolutely horrible and it usually happens when
Im out. Im definitely feeling different this time and im having a boy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->