Dizzy after standing up

AmyGibb1997

Reaction score
I’m 8+1 and for the past few days have been horrendously dizzy every time I stand up. Has anyone else had this? When does it pass?

I've had this since the beginning and sadly it's never gone away, it was hormones, dehydration and fatigue in the earlier stages, now it's the size of baby making me quite breathless and standing up makes me go quite dizzy, I just find of I have a dizzy spell to drink something sugary and have a sit down, or try to get up slower in the first place, seems to help, but it hasn't got rid of it unfortunately

I have it on and off it seems to be effected more by the temperature but it cans be anything from standing too quick, not eaten in a while. I say try and move slow and play around with different things to see what helps you. But you are not alone!

I get this a lot - sometimes coupled with ovarian pain which made me worry but baby is in the right place. It makes you want to sit back down but then it just happens again anyway! I agree with the above - make sure you’re drinking lots and getting lots of rest, and stand up slowly and then stay still for a few seconds before moving. Good luck :)

Dizziness was one of my earliest pregnancy symptoms with my first. Make sure to stay hydrated. Hopefully yours will go away by the end of the first trimester as it did for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->