Dizzy Spells

aidensxmomma

4 on Earth, Many in Heaven
Reaction score
So for the last three or four days I've been having these crazy dizzy spells. Suddenly everything starts spinning and I feel like I'm going to fall over. Other times (like now) I'm sitting still and everything seems to start moving around.

Does anyone have any idea what this could be?

i had this. doc said it was a vacuum that built up in one of the tubes in my inner ear due to infection. i think it was a form of vertigo! course of antibiotics helped to clear it. but i've always had problems with my ears too many concerts when i was younger i guess!!!

i had it last week it was a virual infection! x

ive had this for the last 8 months, doc said it was anxiety/stress/exhaustion/lack of sleep, but im not convinced. i hope you get better soon.

are you anaemic? that can cause dizzy spells xxx

I get dizzy spells like this a lot of the time too; it was especially bad just after I gave birth to Amy.
If they're happening a lot and causing you problems (I got to the point I had to get OH to carry Amy upstairs because I was scared of blacking out halfway and falling) I would make a Doctor's appointment. They should be able to help and you could request a blood test to check your iron levels etc if you think that may be the reason.

I was just about to come here and post that I was having this this morning really badly. If I turned my head sideways the room started moving. It felt like I was drunk:wacko:

I was just about to come here and post that I was having this this morning really badly. If I turned my head sideways the room started moving. It felt like I was drunk:wacko:

that sounds like vertigo hun its caused by a inbalnce in the inner ear xx

this is exactly how i feel but when the doc checked my ears he said they were fine. if it an inner ear problem do you think the doc would be able to pick it up just by looking in my ear with his 'thingy'? sorry i dont know the name xx

Sounds like Vertigo hun I've just been told by docs i have vertigo aswell it's caused by debris in the inner ear there is a technique you can do which you can find on the internet which can help reduce the symptoms

I really recommend you going to a doctor to get a confirmation on what it can be.
Take it from someone who had some dizzy spells and went for tests and found much more than something simple...

I'm not trying to scare you but I do think it is important, especially since you are having it this badly and you should never assume when it comes to your head :nope:

ive been suffering since november!! ive just made a post about it and what i was diagnosed! basicly mines was caused by the cold sore virus:( and its totally changed my life, going to the docs today as ive really had enough :( hope u start feelin better soon x

ive been suffering since november!! ive just made a post about it and what i was diagnosed! basicly mines was caused by the cold sore virus:( and its totally changed my life, going to the docs today as ive really had enough :( hope u start feelin better soon x

Really? the cold sore virus??? i get cold sore too. how did they come to the conclusion that it was that?? how does it make you feel? do you have it all the time? xx

Really? the cold sore virus??? i get cold sore too. how did they come to the conclusion that it was that?? how does it make you feel? do you have it all the time? xx

Yip when mines started i had 5 cold sores but never thought anything of it, wasnt till a few months ago, the doctor at the hospital said it was a cold sore virus which then it dawned on me that i had 5 when this started!! ive not had a cold sore since, i did have the dizzyness 24/7 up untill a few months ago, now its not as bad but still have it, especially leading up to and on my period its a nightmare!x

Yip when mines started i had 5 cold sores but never thought anything of it, wasnt till a few months ago, the doctor at the hospital said it was a cold sore virus which then it dawned on me that i had 5 when this started!! ive not had a cold sore since, i did have the dizzyness 24/7 up untill a few months ago, now its not as bad but still have it, especially leading up to and on my period its a nightmare!x

has your doc given you any medication? do you better now? how long did the doc say it would take to go? sorry all the qs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->