Dizzy, Weak, Chest Heaviness

jac4315

Married since 4/3/15
Reaction score
So I've heard all this is normal, but I feel like I'm having an abnormal amount of it. Especially the chest heaviness. It happens worse in the morning after I eat for the first time. I'm trying to drink plenty of water too. I just almost constantly feel like I have a 200 lb weight on my chest. Is this normal? I about passed out yesterday, blacked in and out but came back to before passing completely out. Any suggestions? I'm back on my iron pills as well. Ate cheese & crackers for breakfast because some other moms told me to not have anything sugary for breakfast.

I get this too but at night time. I don't think it's normal because it didn't happen in the other four pregnancies. When breathing is laboured it's always a good idea to inform your midwife I suppose. Give her a call and see what she says x

I get this too but at night time. I don't think it's normal because it didn't happen in the other four pregnancies. When breathing is laboured it's always a good idea to inform your midwife I suppose. Give her a call and see what she says x

Thank you. Went to my OB yesterday because I've been so dizzy & weak. They did blood tests, told me to get more sleep (I've been getting into bed really late the last 2 weeks) and to keep drinking more fluids. They also said eat salty stuff because maybe I'm not retaining fluids. Feeling so weak again today. Haven't heard anything from them on blood tests though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->