Dizzy

hotpinklily84

Reaction score
I'm about 8 weeks pregnant and I've been noticing that every time I go to the store lately I get dizzy to where I have to hold on to my husband's arm.I also have to close my eyes and slow down my pace. When I'm home I don't seem to have this problem. Anyone else dealing with this type of issue?

Yesterday morning I became really dizzy for about 20 minutes it was crazy. And then I threw up my breakfast up. I had never experience anything like that. It wasn't low blood sugar I had just eaten so I'm not sure what it was.

I'm suffering with dizziness, also usually when I'm out and about although sometimes at home too. I'm 7 wks now and been suffering since 4 wks.
I suffered with it last pregnancy too, my blood pressure was quite low towards the end, I just got used to putting up with it!

Do you have hypoglycemia?

Never been diagnosed with that and I had my first prenatal appt yesterday and my blood pressure was good and I had some lab work done too. When my mom was pregnant with me she had dizzy spells and even fainted on several occasions.

You should have your sugars and iron levels checked if your BP is fine, I felt really dizzy and faint when I had low iron with DS

Good luck! :)

I have and had the same issue with all my pregnancies. Very dizzy. No low blood sugar, no iron deficiencies and not diabetic, just pregnant. It's a very normal symptom due to increased blood flow and hormones... It sucks but normal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->