Do any of these look like ovulation was even likely?!

3kiddosmaybe4

Reaction score
I should be 11 dpo today, but looking through my opk's, I'm not so sure!! Do any of these look like ovulation would have happened soon? I never got a bright positive...this was as dark as they got!

TIA!

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 30
Had issues with uploading, sorry! Thought it was there but I guess not!! Let me take care of that right now! :haha:

cd 14 and 15 couldve been had you tested more. Once you get lines like that you need to test more often to make sure you dont miss it. My surges only lasted like 12 hours so when I had lines like that I just tested about 5 hours later than again b4 bed.

cd 14 and 15 couldve been had you tested more. Once you get lines like that you need to test more often to make sure you dont miss it. My surges only lasted like 12 hours so when I had lines like that I just tested about 5 hours later than again b4 bed.

I was testing 3 times a day back then and only have the tests that had the darkest lines. Those are seriously as dark as the opk's ever got for me this month, which is why I'm so confused by it!

did you hold your urine long enough? How long are your cycles?

Usually they're 28 days. I'd test at 10 am, 1 pm and 6 pm every day.

so the 14th is probably likely when you couldve ovulated. Id start temping to make sure you ovulate

I'm normally right on....about cd 14 or 15. The lines just weren't very convincing.

my tests looked like that last month and I didn't get a true lh surge until a week after I had a test that looked like your cd14. you could've o'ed then, but my guess is you might not have until cd18 or 19 :shrug:

I am just now reading this but I just wanted to throw my two cents in, I tested at 10:30pm Sunday night and it was negative, 7am Monday morning I got a pos but it was gone by 11am Monday when I retested so technically, even testing the three times a day you still could have missed it!! And judging by your hpt's, I'd say you def O'd somewhere!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->