do any other girls

I have THE smallest boobs and THE biggest hips.... from the waist up I'm a teenage boy, from the waist down I'm a heavily pregnant woman :haha:

Yup I've got the small boobs & massive hips too! :( And thunderthighs.. dammit!

I'm fairly proportionate, but that also means I gain weight easily. My OH actually likes women to have lots of curves. I'm actually under what he normally likes but curvy if that makes sense. I think he realizes though that because there's less of me there's less between us during :sex:
Some days I feel like I need to lose more weight, and I know nutritionally I should be at least 30 lbs. lighter, if not 40lbs. I lost 25 lbs. last year and haven't gained much of it back. It's a tough call, but I say as long as OH is happy and compliments without being prompted, you probably look lovely :D

i feel like this alot of the time... I exercise alot and eat healthy but still remain a bit squishy. OH says he loves me and that Im gorgeous and all that but its still one of those, unless I can learn to believe it, I will still alway have that feeling drumming away inside.

No ones perfect though, we all have flaws, we just have to have a way to hide them... like when we're intimate, i use bodices and sexy corsets to hide my squishy tum, and because they can make anyone look sexy instantly.

xxxx

yeeessss! gosh i hate it! horrid tummy and saggy boobs! boo hoo!

I think as the other girls have said, most people feel like this about some part of their body. I personally don't like my belly and chin. I'm not big, just v short which makes me look a bit bigger! Plus I've got big puppies and tiny hips so I always feel a bit out of proportion. Saying that, I know OH loves me the way I am so I generally let it go over my head now :) He always tells me how pretty I am, and I used to tell him off but now I just let him complement me and appreciate having such a lovely OH :D

I honestly can't stand the way I look. My OH always gets angry with me because I just can't take a compliment without telling her she's insane. I wish I could see the joy in being curvy and not want to be a size zero.

God! I have saggy boobs too! It's the only part of me I would consider getting surgically altered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->