Do continuous faint lines mean chemical pregnancy?

jleighv

Reaction score
I just took another FRER with FMU and 2nd morning urine. The second tests showed super faint lines (not possible to get a picture). All the tests I take with first and second fmu have very, very faint positives regardless of the brand. The First Signal walmart cheapies and plus tests are much easier to see because of their thickness.

Clearly I have hcg in my system, unless it was caused by some other medical issues. Today is day four. Does this seem like a chemical or is their hope it will turn into more?

As much as the faint blue line on the pregnancy test device may denote a positive result, similarly, it can also denote a negative result. This faint positive line that doesn’t confirm your pregnancy, is also called the ‘Evaporation Line’. The line appears sometimes when the urine evaporates from the pregnancy testing stick. This situation is very likely to lead you to think that you are pregnant. However, it is advisable to not think of the ultimate positive scenario before getting it confirmed in a case of doubt. Many a time, women tend to miss the deadline that the pregnancy meter provides for ensuring the result. If the pregnancy test device shows a faint blue positive line, there is a good chance that you might be pregnant. But this line is faint due to the fact that you are secreting a low level of the pregnancy hormone called Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). When you conceive, your body starts producing these hormones, and the rate of secretion or production increases as your pregnancy progresses. The higher the level of HCG hormones, the darker will be the blue line. At this early stage, probably your hormone production is lower than the usual level, which is leading to the confusion with regard to your situation. The best way to come out of this dilemma is to visit the gynecologist's clinic at the earliest. If the answer is yes, then congratulations to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->