Do FRER get evap lines? (Pic attached)

Missy08

Reaction score
Took this test earlier this morning and just checked it again and see a second line. Wasn’t sure if the pink dyes get Evans too?

Don’t ask why I went to check it later! :wacko:

Attachments

• 023A1CA8-8951-49E4-B1A0-2783F6432577.jpg
    023A1CA8-8951-49E4-B1A0-2783F6432577.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 32
I’d say this was negative, just because if you take the test out and turn them over like you have, they all have that mark. It does look like it may have a pink tint though but I chant tell for sure - hopefully if it is the start of a BFP you’ll find out soon! Good luck.

Thanks for responding! I do def see a pink to it but I have a feeling it is an evap just because it was so long after and I took it out...trying not to get my hopes up by seeing 2 lines

Yes, FRERs can get extremely convincing evap lines. I'm talking bright pink and bold. I know from experience. My best advice is to throw away the test after the time limit. Also, don't take it out of the casing as it causes it to dry quicker which sometimes can cause an evap or what looks like a false positive. I really don't believe that there is a mysterious difference between blue and pink dye tests...I've experienced multiple evaps on FRERs and other pink dyes as well as CB +- and other blue dye tests.

What I've learned is that if it truly is a positive, a) it will show up within the time limit, b) it will have full color, c) it will not be a squinter in 2-3 days if the very first early test you take is a squinter.

I know that's not what you want to hear. I know how hopeful and promising evaps can look. I know the pain and heartache associated with false hope. Hang in there. When you are pregnant, the tests will not be questionable, and even if you are in the very very very small percentage of women who have questionable tests (which is usually remedied by taking another test the next day), a simple HCG quantitative blood test from your doctor will give you a direct answer.

I will say that it could be the start of a BFP, but please don't rely on that test - from one hopeful mommy to another. :hugs: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->