Do I consider this spotting or AF? (may be TMI)

poetgal

Reaction score
this is our first month TTC and I thought I did my best to time BD to around when I should be ovulating. I didn't temp this month because I wanted to take it easy for the first month, but did check CM. During the TWW I had the strangest nipple sensations that I don't ever remember feeling. I also didn't feel like AF was about to start on the expected day. In fact I POAS that day and it was BFN. Later that evening I started getting some spotting. I thought AF was going to start so I put on a pad, but really was hardly necessary. Since then I literally have been hardly having a flow. Literally wearing only a panty liner and that's sometimes too much. I'm only getting some spotting when I wipe and a little on my liners. That's about it.

So, do I count this on my period tracker as spotting or a light light period? I have had no more symptoms since the spotting/bleeding started. I just don't know what the hell is going on here. I had to go off of BCP for a month at the middle of last year for insurance reasons and didn't think I had period issues like this as a result. But now that I'm officially off of BCP to TTC I don't know what is going on with my body.

Any ideas?

Comments to add. Still BFN, which doesn't surprise me. I just need to know what to calculate for this new cycle or if this is still part of my last one? (I only tested because every stinking website was like "implantation bleeding!" and I got nervous).

I would possibly chalk it up to being off of BCP. You might get a few weird periods before they come back normal. Personally though, if it doesnt seem like a period to you then I wouldnt mark anything yet, monitor it for a few days and maybe test again then. When its over I would make the decision on whether it was a period or not, sometimes its just hard to tell in the moment.

So after three or four days of spotting, I had one day free of anything, and then a heavy period that came on. I usually have it work up to being heavy, but it was heavy right away and it was awful. I'm on day four of this, today it seems to finally be lighting up, but three days of a really heavy period was awful.

I just can't decide if I should put down the first day of spotting or the first heavy flow day as cycle day 1?

So after three or four days of spotting, I had one day free of anything, and then a heavy period that came on. I usually have it work up to being heavy, but it was heavy right away and it was awful. I'm on day four of this, today it seems to finally be lighting up, but three days of a really heavy period was awful.

I just can't decide if I should put down the first day of spotting or the first heavy flow day as cycle day 1?

If you had a heavier bleed then I would count from day one of heavy flow. Then spotting for the rest of the days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->