Do I dare announce??

Hopeful3

Mum (3 M/Cs)
Reaction score
Hi all.....well here goes, i finally got a :bfp::happydance::happydance:

I couldn't believe it!! :cloud9: Was going to wait as worried being early days and all, but couldn't wait!!:winkwink:

Finally it happened after trying for a year since my 2nd mc. I feel a bit anxious, what with my history and also all the stuff in the media, although a little part of me is trying to be quietly positive. I had my bad luck and hoping that good times are now on the way, so keeping everything crossed.

I will be 5wks on thurs, and due to go back to the fertility clinic on 31st, as Ive been on clomid. So hopefully an early scan etc will be arranged. There's so many things Ive tried to get pregnant, but thanks to all those people who suggested acupuncture with clomid....as on the last cylce I had regular acupunture alongside the medication and hey presto :happydance: I finally got my wish.

Anyway, enough of my rabbiting, just hope this time everything will be ok...lots of worry week counting now!

Congrats! Fingers crossed for you 3rd time lucky x x x

Woohoo!!!! Huge Congrats to you both! Im soo excited for you! This is definately your time now! keeping everything crossed for you! xx

Just seen this wonderful news.....so pleased for you.....:hugs:

Here's to a happy and healthy nine months

xxx

Hi

Thanks for everyones congrats messages....but again it wasn't to be.

Feeling pretty miserable now, as this is the 3rd m/c

Anyway, thanks again :cry:

I am so sorry,

I hope you have the right support around you to help you through this. we are all here for you too.

Thinking of you. look after yourself x

:cry: I'm so so so sorry hun....:wacko: Loss is horrible, no matter how old your beany wen was!!! :hugs:

You know accupuncture is a winner for you next time, when you are ready of course!! And...you know if u have a 3rd mc, you can be investigated in the UK?!

I hope you're not in too much pain, probably heart pain more huh???
Big Cyber cuddle :hugs:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"