Do I fit in here :)

overcomer79

LT-TTC success 3.5yrs
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have a four month old little boy and he is my first. I guess I kin of should be joining in here as we want a second but want to wait until James is like 3 years old. So I guess that puts us wtt until the beginning of 2012 as he was a september baby.

I will be 33 then so a bit older than the average person.

I guess that is it. I just wanted to say hi :).

Thanks!

welcome! yeas you absolutely fit in here! We will be trying for my first when i am just shy of 30, so hopefully, like you, I will be trying for my second at 33 as well! Nice to meet you and hope you enjoy your stay! everyone here is GREAT!

Welcome! Sounds like you've got some waiting to do. :D I don't think you'll be old for baby no. 2 though, if all goes to plan I'm hoping to have my second around then as well. Hope you enjoy your stay in WTT!

:hi: OC my friend I'm in here now as well. Wanting to start trying in Sept-Nov this year as hubby is older and I'm already 30 too. But you know that from fb :hugs:

:hi: OC my friend I'm in here now as well. Wanting to start trying in Sept-Nov this year as hubby is older and I'm already 30 too. But you know that from fb :hugs:

yes and sam is a cutie but i think james needs me...

Hi Overcomer :D I'm new to WTT too, well new to the whole forum infact!

How do you plan on keeping yourself occupied while you wait? I know you have a little one, but do you have any plans for yourself until then? xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->