Do I have to wait?

daisybby03

Mom of 3!
Reaction score
My daughter will be 7 months on Easter and all I think about it getting pregnant again! My husband and I really need to wait a little bit longer..having Olivia is a hand full..and I want to be able to enjoy her. I wanted to start trying this fall..but we just dont know yet..maybe in 2011...but it's killing me! I want to be pregnant again so bad! Not really sure why..I know 2 babies will be a lot of work..but I want my little boy now. I have a daughter..now we need the boy to complete our family.

I am the same sweetie, Poppy is 8 months old and i am desperately broody! We are ntnp atm and plan to officiallt ttc in September. There is no way i can wait! Nothing will stop me enjoying my perfect princess and i think 18 months - 2 years is a nice age gap xxx

But what happens if you don't get that boy and you get another girl? Just curious ...

I was 11 months old when my mother got pregnant (planned) with my sister and 19/20 months old when she was born.

I guess it all depends how you feel about age gaps etc and you do need to take into consideration the fact that you may very well conceive a little girl again.

But what happens if you don't get that boy and you get another girl? Just curious ...

I was 11 months old when my mother got pregnant (planned) with my sister and 19/20 months old when she was born.

I guess it all depends how you feel about age gaps etc and you do need to take into consideration the fact that you may very well conceive a little girl again.

Oh, I will be just fine with another Princess:) At least i would have all the pink stuff:):kiss:

im TTC in May when Sam will be nearly 6 months, although if my bodys not ready i will postpone. its whatever feels right for you and your family

We are going to start TTC #2 (and going for a boy) in August when Abigail will be 5 months old. As we are planning to time sex for a boy we are expecting it will take a while hence starting soon. I am expecting we will probably end up with another girl, but still gonna be fun trying.

I can see a lot of advantages for us of having the children close together. Financially it makes sense as well. It also means I will only be back at work for a short time before I can be at home with both children.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->