• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do i make a formal complaint??,

linziloo24

Reaction score
I miscarried August 15th 2014, had an awful time and required a D&C 4 weeks later. I received phonecall on Friday from my local hospital informing me that they have 'found' my miscarried baby - 'the tissue' as I had only gone 10 weeks. They told me the pathology unit have moved and they have come across a number of miscarried babies, 1 of which was mine. I'm going in tomorrow to sign the consent forms in order for them to arrange the crematiom of my baby. I'm horrified. Since the miscarriage I have split up from the father and we are not on speaking terms. My head is a mess, after learning to cope with the los of my baby and the breakdown of my relationship, I feel like it's all coming back, all the hurt. I can't eat, I can't sleep, the pain is eating me up inside!

That is really awful hun. I'm sorry you're going through this. I'd definitely complain about that. You put your trust in them over a year ago, did they tell you a year ago that they'd cremate the baby, did you sign consent forms then?

Ugh, I really feel for you hun. :hugs:

I would contact pals as a first point, I'm abdolutely disgusted and devastated at them on your behalf. This is not acceptable at all and you really do need to put in a formal complaint.
We're they supposed to cremate baby last year?
I'm so sorry this has happened to you, I've had lots of issues with our hospital but this is just beyond heartbreaking xx

If im being honest i cant remember signing a consent form but my head was all over the place when i micarried and maybe i believed that i must have signed it and the cremation would take place last year. The woman did say some consent forms had been lost and that some women did sign them but the cremation didnt take place. Who knows. Im numb

I'd be furious. It's just not good enough 😠 huge hugs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->