Do I tell my new doctor?

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Okay so today I'm going to my new OBGYN and I started on the clearblue fertility monitor this cycle and been charting for 2 cycles..
I ovulated last cycle but later on in my cycle..

I don't want to be prescribed clomid if I already ovulate..

So my question is do I tell him that I'm on the fertility monitor? I'm going to tell him about the charting but wasn't sure if I tell him I'm on the monitor he may not help me...

What's your advice?
Please help I go to him in an hour...

I can't see what difference it makes, the monitor is just checking your hormone levels and reading the result, it's not like it changes anything?!

Thanks ladies!!! Guess I'll tell him everything I'm trying :hugs:

Wish me luck :thumbup:

I was put on Letrozole even though I did ovulate on my own. I ended up with two healthy babies. The FS said it can help with getting better quality eggs to prevent MC.

How did it go Hun

It went really really well! Love my new doctor! He was so shocked that we haven't gotten pregnant in 3 years..
So he's running a prolactin, progesterone and thyroid levels..
Also checking my OH's :spermy:
When my next cycle starts he's gonna do a laparoscopy surgery to make site nothing else is causing my infertility..

So excited and nervous at the same time :dance:

How did it go Hun

It went really really well! Love my new doctor! He was so shocked that we haven't gotten pregnant in 3 years..
So he's running a prolactin, progesterone and thyroid levels..
Also checking my OH's :spermy:
When my next cycle starts he's gonna do a laparoscopy surgery to make site nothing else is causing my infertility..

So excited and nervous at the same time :dance:

Good luck! So happy that you have a doctor willing to help out and try to find a solution or even just answers. i wish you the best of luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->