Do I Test Again??

laurag15

Reaction score
Hi
I was due on Sunday (2nd May) but didnt come on, then Monday and Tuesday I had abit of bleeding and now its stopped completly.
Been feeling ill for weeks, had all the symptons. And I still feel ill now.
Anyone think I could be preg, or not because those two tests already said negative? My OH thinks Im imagining it because two tests have already come back negative. Should I just assume Im ill and try and forget about it or do another test?:cry:

If u dnt get af id test again in another week. When I was pg last time, i tested on day my period was due and it was neg, and i tested 2 days later and again it wasneg. so thot i wasnt preg, then a week later tested again n it came up positive. so it can happen. Good luck xx

ok and whats the symptons this early on? Ill explain what Ive been getin...I have been very dizzy/lightheaded, feel kinds spaced out - been feeling sick, specialy before/after food - my stomach feels very 'heavy' like someone is pushing on it all the time and i get like fluttery feeling in it. Also been very emotional and having ago at my bf and feeling very insecure...

my period was due sun 2nd may but didnt come on. then mon 3rd may i bled hardly anything and tue 4th may but nothing since

I think if it was me a would be testing weekly until either my period arrived or I got my BFP.

but my OH thinks Im imagining things, as weve already had 2 negatives. i keep telling him i still feel strange, and ive been feelin ill for 3 weeks now.
so u guys think i cud still be preg, even tho iv had 2 negs? The first test was taken one day after my af was due and the 2nd test, the day after

Yes there is still a chance. It may have been that the pregnancy hormone was just not high enough.

ok thanks...i will try and get one today then. thanks guys xx

Have you just switched or stopped the pill cause your symptoms could be due to hormone changes.

x

no i havent, i am on the pill microgyn. reason i think i might be preg is i missed two pills this month

I'd test again in a few days. If that comes back neg I'd go to the doctors so he could do a blood test which could be more accurate. If that's neg then he can try n figure out what's up x

If I was u would defo test again . Was talking to my mum the other day about pregnancy and with me she was putting weight on but kept getting negative tests . Eventually the doc did an internal and she was prego. But atleast six tests said negative . Fingers are crossed for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->