Do I Up Her Feed?

Younglutonmum

Mummy To Maya & Bump
Reaction score
I'm seriously shit at this feeding thing lol

Right Maya was born weighing 5lb 8oz & started off on 2oz of milk. She pretty soon got up to 4oz every 4 hours.

Last few days & nights she's been waking roughly every 3 hours for a feed & near enough clearing the bottle. Sometimes she'll take 3oz & an hour later finish it off or she'll take 3oz & then half hour to an hour later finish the bottle plus another oz or 2 from a new bottle

Should I up her to a 5oz bottle & see how she gets on? She just seems so small for such a large amount. She now weighs 6lb 10oz

Anyone??????????

Im really stuck lol & want to make sum bottles up in a mo

Hi hun, make up 5 oz feeds it's better to make to much than 2 little. If she is clearing the bottle she must want more. I didn't bottle feed so i'm not 100% on this just wanted to offer some help xx

I would up it to 4 ounces and if she's still draining 2 or more if her bottles daily up it to 5 :D

sorry misread part of what you said earlier :blush: I have a cranky baby in one arm. Yes up to five ounces and see how she gets on
General rule if they drain 2 or more bottles a day up the feed an ounce :D

yeh i agree make to much....

.... i always like it when my LO leaves a little bit... i know then shes had enough :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->