Do my symptoms sound promising?

Becksyyye

Reaction score
At 7dpo i started to get very light cramping like a light pull here and there and mild back ache almost unnoticable but definatley there, not long followed by some very watery cm? Which is not normal for me ...

8dpo the same mild pull cramps, I had (alot) thick white cm today which yet again, not the usual for me, I felt like I couldn’t eat at all I ended up eating 3 mouthfulls of food then later on at night coughing and tasting it in my throat like I was going to be sick

9dpo which is today I woke up feeling very light headed . the same food wise but with 3 spots on my face which is usual for me before af :/ but never happens 4/5 days before af usually just the day before ... with normal amount of cm & the very slightest headache which comes for a few seconds then just dissapears wierd?? And again the same pulling feeling.

Also to add the whole past 5 days I have had an on and off tickling throat with a stuffy nose but putting this down to a cold.

Does any of this sound positive ? Or am I just crazy

Same symptoms as me girl! I'm 11dpo today, woke up this morning feeling like I'm coming down with the flu, stuffy nose, sore throat with no build up, just came on all of a sudden yesterday in work, I've also have a sharp pulling in my right side all night, which kept me awake it wasn't painful but enough to stop me from sleeping, good luck! ♡

Interesting! Good luck to you, and same I suddenly had a scratchy throat with a stuffy nose from no where then it went came back again ! Wierd ☺️

Unfortunately cervical mucus isn't much of an indication for pregnancy unless its later during pregnancy as your body starts to produce more of it during the 2nd trimester. Some early signs of pregnancy are sore breasts (usually they will hurt more than usual before AF), or cramping...If your body does feel noticeably different during your current cycle when compared to previous cycles that could also be a good indication and was for me. Good Luck!:flower:

Hi Beck
Interesting! Good luck to you, and same I suddenly had a scratchy throat with a stuffy nose from no where then it went came back again ! Wierd ☺️

Hey girl,

Feel pretty similar the same !!

7dpo - period cramps on/off , tired
8dpo - period cramps on/off , tired , loss of appetite and feel very full
9dpo - period cramps on/off , tired , lose of appetite, bit nauseous

Im planning to test on Wednesday 11dpo , how about you ?

Think you should test !!!

Baby dust

I definatley feel like I have no appetite and I am full after one or two mouthfulls then not long after am hungry again! I am 10 dpo today my problem is the tests I bought are 3 months past the expiery date when i test yesterday they came out negative so I am unsure wether its from the test or I am just out this month?

I definatley feel like I have no appetite and I am full after one or two mouthfulls then not long after am hungry again! I am 10 dpo today my problem is the tests I bought are 3 months past the expiery date when i test yesterday they came out negative so I am unsure wether its from the test or I am just out this month?
You could also just have premenstrual bloating:shrug: I remember there was a month that I had that and I could have sworn I was pregnant but it was just bloating before AF

Hello ,

Have you tested yet ?? I’m not really sure if it’s a good idea to use out of date tests ...but if it was me ,I would it a go ...

I m so confused , I’m 11dpo and have no cramps at all / no cm either !! I did test yesterday afternoon BFN :(

How are you getting on ?

Baby dust

Hello ,

Have you tested yet ?? I’m not really sure if it’s a good idea to use out of date tests ...but if it was me ,I would it a go ...

I m so confused , I’m 11dpo and have no cramps at all / no cm either !! I did test yesterday afternoon BFN :(

How are you getting on ?

Baby dust
I am very confused because i have a 31/32 day cycle and I have had some blood today cycle day 29 at 11dpo but none in the past few hours.. I could be implanting I guess but not getting my hopes up. Although I was sick a little bit yesterday... So confused, good luck!!

Hello ,

Sounds about right ! Oh Waw , how exciting !! You should give it couple of days and then retest ! Fingers crossed and baby dust !

I’m 12dpo, tested this morning BFN :( so sad , I thought the cramping I experienced between 8dpo- 10dpo were implatation , however the test should have shown positive by now ...I’m so confused as don’t have any PMs and usually this time I have period cramps and crave chocolate a lot ! All I feel is pressure down there and feel thirsty a lot !
I guess it’s a waiting game now ...have run out of frers so won’t be testing till af is late

Baby dust to all

I am very confused because i have a 31/32 day cycle and I have had some blood today cycle day 29 at 11dpo but none in the past few hours.. I could be implanting I guess but not getting my hopes up. Although I was sick a little bit yesterday... So confused, good luck!!

How are you getting on ? Any more blood ?

Surprisingly , I also had a blob of light pink stretchy mc this afternoon. Nothing on the pants , only when I wiped . I’m 12dpo .
Praying it’s IB and not a start of af , I havent had any discharge again since this one around 4pm this afternoon.

Keep us all posted please !:) I’ll do the same !

Baby dust xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->