Do OPK's work straight after a miscarriage?

BellasMummy

Reaction score
Hey all,

Doesanyone know if OPK's work straight after a MC?

MC (ERPC) was 20th Dec.

Thanks xx

Can't help I'm afraid as I've never used them. Hopefully someone will be along with their experiences.

Just seen the time. I think it is seriously time for my bed - I promised myself an early night but this site......!!!!!!

Night :wave:

Pip x

I m/c twins on Christmas Day and I took an OPK yesterday and it was neg so I'm sure they do! Go ahead and try, you should be O'ing pretty soon!

I m/c twins on Christmas Day and I took an OPK yesterday and it was neg so I'm sure they do! Go ahead and try, you should be O'ing pretty soon!

So sorry for your loss :hugs::hugs:

Thank you I hope so! Good luck to you too xx

Hi bellasmummy :)...I miscarried 2 weeks ago, and got a +OPK today, so it's definitely possible. Good luck! ;)

Hi there. I was charting cm during the first cycle after my D&C. I had EWM after about 20 days after the procedure and I am pretty sure an OPK would have picked up ovulation. My cycle has changed after the mmc, so I think as along as you are checking several things to back up the OPK and when to test you should be OK. My ovulation is now happening 3 days earlier than before the mc so if I was not checking I could have missed it entirely! Good luck!

So sorry for your loss. I also got a + opk 14 days after my mmc on 27/12 so i would give them a go hun. Hope you get a positive one soon. Good luck

OPK's will come up + if you still have remaining HCG so it is hard to determine the difference b/w OV'ing vs. left over HCG unless your HCG is being monitored. So try a First Response Pregnancy test (which is very sensitive) and if that turns out negative but the OPK is still positive than you are most likely OVing. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->