• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do Pets Sense Your Pregnant?

my almost 2 yr old labrador follows me everywhere lol and has to sit by me all the time can be a bit of a pain as i almost trip over her

if i am pregnant, (ill know in 2 to 4 days) then that explains why joeys cat likes to all of a sudden attack me. Hes usually very cuddly with me but now hes being a cow!

:wacko:

My kitty had been a little cow for ages!!!

Its like she refuses to shit and piss in her tray now ... well she does but then we keep finding naughty spots so I'm stupidly maybe thinking shes sensing something & needs to be bought a naughty chair? lol!!

Seriously though I don't get it if it carries on as much as it will break my heart she can't stay!!

You may want to have her checked for a urinary tract infection. It's true that some cats spray out of spite but sometimes there is a physical reason. Just as a precaution I would have her checked and if all is well then you'll have to deal with her emotional issues. And you will have to make sure that you clean up the mess really well, if the odour lingers she is far more likely to use that spot again. I really hope you two can come to an agreement. i can't imagine ever having to give up my little furball kitties. It would break my heart. Good luck to you both!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->