Do Pets Sense Your Pregnant?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Club' started by Wobbles, Aug 20, 2007.

1. shamrockgirl4

shamrockgirl4 mom of 4

my almost 2 yr old labrador follows me everywhere lol and has to sit by me all the time can be a bit of a pain as i almost trip over her

2. Ersurgeongirl

Ersurgeongirl Trying for #2!

if i am pregnant, (ill know in 2 to 4 days) then that explains why joeys cat likes to all of a sudden attack me. Hes usually very cuddly with me but now hes being a cow!

3. ZoeMum

ZoeMum Active Member

You may want to have her checked for a urinary tract infection. It's true that some cats spray out of spite but sometimes there is a physical reason. Just as a precaution I would have her checked and if all is well then you'll have to deal with her emotional issues. And you will have to make sure that you clean up the mess really well, if the odour lingers she is far more likely to use that spot again. I really hope you two can come to an agreement. i can't imagine ever having to give up my little furball kitties. It would break my heart. Good luck to you both!