Do some companies buy you out your phone contract?

Pearls18

Reaction score
I've heard a few people say companies like Phones4U will buy you out your contract so you can upgrade early, but I never see any info about this, just wondering if anyone has done this or know about it?

Phones4u did for me once. Go in and ask them, they do even though it's not always advertised x

they did for me when i got my iphone 4s - 2yrs ago in December.

They gave me the cash to put in my bank & then phone up to cancel my contract for my old phone. I think it depends how long you have left. I had 5 months left but my phone was buggered & i couldnt afford to buy a new one. xx

Yes they will but it depends on what phone/contract you are after as to how much you will get. Certain phones allow more cashback. One thing to remember is if you go ahead and take the cashback it is your responsibility to cancel the original contract plus you won't be able to keep your original number.

Yes but it depends on various things, your credit rating, the length left on your existing contract and what upgrade you are after.

x

I did it once but wont do it again, the new contract deal you get isn't any where near as good as what you would get if you just renewed your contract at the end of it :( I guess it just depends on your circumstances - I only did it cause I was bored and that wasn't really a wise move in hindsight x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->