Do these look positive ?

They look out of timeframe (like they’ve dried too long) but that being said I see lines on 3/4 tests so I’d say all signs say yes. Grab a first response gold digital to be sure. :). But I’d say congrats!

Hm in that case the Wally is definitely an evap. I’d be cautious with the frer and blue dye as well. It’s hit or miss if you get evaps/indent lines, but yeah I like Wally, cleaver early detection (pink dye), and first response gold digital for early detection. FXed you get some nice unmistakeable lines today! If you test again today

I think I can see something and really hope that what I can see gets darker good luck

Hm in that case the Wally is definitely an evap. I’d be cautious with the frer and blue dye as well. It’s hit or miss if you get evaps/indent lines, but yeah I like Wally, cleaver early detection (pink dye), and first response gold digital for early detection. FXed you get some nice unmistakeable lines today! If you test again today
Wally popped up within 1 minute and so did FRER

The only thing is if the Wally had a true line four days before the frer, then you’d have a blazing line. A Wally should catch one the same day as a frer and hcg doubles every two days. All of these test brands really cannot be read out of the timeframe. So I always take a photo at 1, 3, and 5m. If I can’t see the line in person or I have to photoshop it to see it, it doesn’t count. But having the photos keeps me from going back to dried out tests. Did you test today? I’m still feeling good about the tests from M/Tues

The only thing is if the Wally had a true line four days before the frer, then you’d have a blazing line. A Wally should catch one the same day as a frer and hcg doubles every two days. All of these test brands really cannot be read out of the timeframe. So I always take a photo at 1, 3, and 5m. If I can’t see the line in person or I have to photoshop it to see it, it doesn’t count. But having the photos keeps me from going back to dried out tests. Did you test today? I’m still feeling good about the tests from M/Tues
Ahh I see yea I haven’t tested today I’m gonna try to get another FRER test because I feel like those are really good and A Wally test

Keeping my FXed for you! If you see the clearblue early detection, they’re also great! Hoping you’ve got a gorgeous line today FXed

Good luck! I can see the line easily on one of your FRER tests!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->