Do these names go?

pregatlast

Brand new mummy
Reaction score
Do you think these names go -
Amber Arianna
My DH is keen but I'm not so sure??

Sure I think it works :shrug:

I like both names - they don't have perfect flow - but are def ok together!

Eh, it could work, but seems to be quite a mouthful...and then you'd have to take your surname into account too..

Arianna is such a pretty name but has 4 syllables so I would personally only pair it with shorter, different lettered names such as
Joy, Elise, May, Louise, Sophia, Olivia (the different sounds of Ah and Oh seem to flow nicely together), etc.

Amber seems "plain" to me and I would pair it with names like
Seraphine, Josephina, Elizabeth, Nicole, Evangeline, etc.

Personally not a fan of how Amber Arianna flows, but if you both love the name it could easily work. Since you're questioning it, I'd try out some other options before settling

I loooove Arianna. But I know a guy named Amber...so I find it kinda....eeehm... but love the name anyway! nice choice.

I love both names and they go together fine. Maybe better the other way around though.

It's a lot of A's just seems to much of a mouthful.

Eh, it could work, but seems to be quite a mouthful...and then you'd have to take your surname into account too..

Arianna is such a pretty name but has 4 syllables so I would personally only pair it with shorter, different lettered names such as
Joy, Elise, May, Louise, Sophia, Olivia (the different sounds of Ah and Oh seem to flow nicely together), etc.

Amber seems "plain" to me and I would pair it with names like
Seraphine, Josephina, Elizabeth, Nicole, Evangeline, etc.

Personally not a fan of how Amber Arianna flows, but if you both love the name it could easily work. Since you're questioning it, I'd try out some other options before settling

wow this shows how different places are lol

Nicole and Elizabeth are very common/plain here... Amber is really not (only met one girl with this name and everyone loved it as its so different)

Personally I think its too many A sounds, I like both name separately but not together.

I think it sounds nice :). You don't tend to use your first name and middle name together that often so I wouldn't worry even if they didn't "go"!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->