• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

do they know??

maratobe

Reaction score
just a quick question....
sometimes i feel really confused, our friends and family know about our first loss and were all there to support us through it.
but no one knows about our recent loss except my mum and my sister....i go around to my MILs house and we cant say anything about it......she doesnt want me to be with her son anymore, she doesnt want this wedding and she most certainly doesnt want me to have a child with him....she thinks i am ruining his life and this all started after we lost our first bub almost 1 1/2 years ago....:cry:
Isaac doesnt listen to his mother and he loves me with all his heart and having a family with me and starting a life is something he is over the moon about, he tells me everyday that i will be a mum very soon and that i make him soo happy!
but i cant feel happy when i have to hide the fact that i miss my 2 angels sooo much!! im proud to be a mum of angels, im proud to say that i want kids and that i have a dream to be a mum and i will get that dream....but to his side of the family and our friends that we have together we have to hide it and act like we are a normal young couple, but i dont want someone making me feel ashamed about this....
should it be a private matter and no one should know and care about it....??:shrug:
it just confuses me cause i dont want people looking at me wondering 'whats wrong with her.....why is she looking at babies like that.....why is she so sad...'
:nope:
sorry....

sorry i shouldnt have vented in here....

aww hunni, i just wanted to send you a cyber squish i cant imagine what you are going through xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A lot more women around you have been through the same thing than you imagine, but many don't talk about it, maybe even your MIL had a few, you never know!
I'm so sorry about the hard time your MIL is giving you. If it's any consolation, I know very few women who get on well with MIL!
Take care hun
xxx

Don't ever be sorry for venting on here! That is what we are here for :)

Secondly I don't believe you should have to keep quiet about things which are so important to you. I understand why some women chose not to talk about their losses but for me, that is where my ability to heal has come in.

I have talked a lot over the past weeks about what has happened and I find it theraputic. If some people dont want to know then they are not the right people to be talking to. Your MIL sounds like a hag (sorry) and I think that so long as you and your bloke are happy then that is all that matters. I would confide in your friends though as some may be able to help you or just to listen to your fears.

I dont know what I would have done without my friends these last few weeks. Sure some will try and think of reasons or to 'fix you' but some will just be there to listen!

When I get pregnant again I will probably tell more people - because if god forbid it went wrong again I would need their help and support

Lots of love x x x x x

I agree with Beadette, that's what we're here for!! I've found more support from you girls than my friends I see all the time! Thank you all xx

Sending you lot of hugs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww Matrobe big huggles for you hun!:hugs: Most of the people we know in our circle know of the 2nd mc only caused we blabbed we were pregnant, if people bring it up I usually blab about the others too, Ive found it easier to handle if I can say it out loud and talk about it. Dont like your MIL though!:growlmad: Lucky her son is fab and knows what he has!:hugs:

thank you hun! i also feel like if i vocalise it, its helping me.
my MIL is a witch! i know what is gonna happen if we turn around and tell her that we are pregnant, she is gonna LOVE it! and that will piss me off even more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->