Do u always go into labour after waters?

when I went in to get induced I was not dialated at all and my cervix was at the back so they gave me the pessary... little Benny was born in 57 minutes!! dont worry about the whole dialated or not dialated thing :) the contractions during labour will sort that out! xxx

I like to hear stories like this :) i go in Wednesday evening to be induced. They're starting me with cervidil, which is a little thing they put in your vagina so I'm gonna assume something similar to what was used on you?

I cant remember what I had it was like a tampon lol it wasn't cervadil though. GOOD LUCK for Wednesday!! exciiiitiiing! xx

when I went in to get induced I was not dialated at all and my cervix was at the back so they gave me the pessary... little Benny was born in 57 minutes!! dont worry about the whole dialated or not dialated thing :) the contractions during labour will sort that out! xxx

I like to hear stories like this :) i go in Wednesday evening to be induced. They're starting me with cervidil, which is a little thing they put in your vagina so I'm gonna assume something similar to what was used on you?

I cant remember what I had it was like a tampon lol it wasn't cervadil though. GOOD LUCK for Wednesday!! exciiiitiiing! xx

My doc told me it looks like a piece of Trident gum with a string attached to it lol so it's probably the same concept - she said it helps dilate me? Then once that starts to work (i'm hoping for a speedy progression like you & wont need it) but they'll start Pitocin Thursday Am.
THank you hun!! I'm so excited/nervous

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"