Do we even have a chance this month..

S

Serene123

Irregular periods, but getting closer together.

35, 32, 34, 33, 31 days long. 31 being the last. AF started on 3rd August (or the 2nd :wacko:)

We :sex: on 7th August (day after my period ended,) then not untill the 18th, and then not untill last night.

Very unlike us to not :sex: very much but Rich was working away untill the 18th and we're both so tired!!

Going by 31 days I would've ovulated on maybe Thursday? but I'm not sure :wacko: Luteal phase is 13 days every time I've done temps, (which is actually only twice!)

I know people say "if you have sex there's always a chance," but I'm coming to realise that isn't true at all :rofl:

you could have just made it 14 days from the the 3rd august to the 18th august is cd 15 isnt it and going on a 30 day cycle is in the middleish.

i wouldnt rule it out hun

fingers crossed for you xx

If you BD'd on the 18th and think you ov'd on Thursday thats pretty good timing if you ask me... do you chart your temps?

You never know! Although it is really good that your cycles are getting shorter again. That improves your fertility statistics anyways. Especially if they start becomming regular

The month my friend got preg she had sex twice in the whole month, once 5 days prior to O and the other 3 days so i would say you are very much in with a chance still x

Thanks girls.

Skipped charting this month as Rich was away most of the month. Thought I'd give myself the month off! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->