Do you eat the skin?

Blah11

☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼
Reaction score
On potatos that is :)

I do! Best bit, nom nom.

(I only oven bake mine, NO to micro ones)

I read your title as "do you eat skin?":rofl: My only throught was wth?!

On potatoes, yep very yummy. I eat them on both baked and microwaved. I loved microwaved jackets as a teenager, much more than the oven ones:blush:

I read your title as "do you eat skin?":rofl: My only throught was wth?!

On potatoes, yep very yummy. I eat them on both baked and microwaved. I loved microwaved jackets as a teenager, much more than the oven ones:blush:

:rofl: thought people would which is why i just made it clear I meant potato skins in the OP haha

bleugh microwaved potatos are just pathetic.

Of course... That's the best bit?
What's your filling? Cheese and beans ... Mmmmmmmm!!

Only on a crispy baked potatoe!
For some reason I thought this would be a KFC related thread :D

Of course... That's the best bit?
What's your filling? Cheese and beans ... Mmmmmmmm!!

I second this!

cheese and beans all the way yummy! I love skin on potatoes, they're not the same without it!:thumbup:

i like tuna sweetcorn mayo or beans (and cheese if im not on a diet)

Chicken skin of the KFC variety is a great morning after the night before cure ;) x

Mmmm jacket tattie with tuna cheese and beans :cloud9:

I love the skins, I start my tatties off in the microwave to ensure maximum fluffiness as I have never mastered them in the oven, then finish in the oven til the skins are nice and crispy.

I want a jacket tattie now :haha:

Had this conversation with OH the other day, he thinks im a weirdo because I dont eat it, the thought makes me gag.

No I don't eat the jacket,cheese and beans is a fav of mi e though

A little bit, with the "flavoursome" bits, for the crunch factor, but leave the rest.

I actually love cheese, beans And tuna but I know that's very decadent!

Usually I do the potatoes, cut them in half, scoop out the potato and put it in a bowl, mix cheese in and then fill the potato skins again before returning to the oven for ten minutes. You end up with really crispy skins and potato melted cheese goodness :) YUMMY!

Potato skin is really nice with a bit of sea salt and put under the grill :) x

I actually love cheese, beans And tuna but I know that's very decadent!

Usually I do the potatoes, cut them in half, scoop out the potato and put it in a bowl, mix cheese in and then fill the potato skins again before returning to the oven for ten minutes. You end up with really crispy skins and potato melted cheese goodness :) YUMMY!

Great minds think alike, these gals don't know what they are missing! :haha:

mmm deffo eat the skin.

Love the microwaved and oven.

Tuna mayonnaise for me...I mean really creamy mayonnaise...bliss...I had one tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->