Do you eat the skin?

Yes i do with lots of butter yum!
I also thought this was KFC related lol

Mmmmm nice crispy potato skin.... Yummy! Yup, I eat them :haha:

Im going to be really gross! Sorry!!!!!!

I watched a t.v program years ago about getting healthy and the woman had a colonic done and the woman doing pointed out a dark mass passing through the tube and said look theres a part of a potato skin, they aparently can live in your colon for years just furmenting!!!!!

Put me right off them and i havent eaten one since!!!

Im going to be really gross! Sorry!!!!!!

I watched a t.v program years ago about getting healthy and the woman had a colonic done and the woman doing pointed out a dark mass passing through the tube and said look theres a part of a potato skin, they aparently can live in your colon for years just furmenting!!!!!

Put me right off them and i havent eaten one since!!!

Actual :sick:

Yes mmmmm! Cheese and coleslaw filling too *drools*

Omg yes! The skins are the best part! If I see people leaving theirs I get the urge to finish them off for them :haha:

I microwave mine to cook them through a bit then brush on some olive oil and grind some rock salt all over then shove them in the oven until the skins go all gorgeous and brown - yum yum!!!

On a jacket potato and new potatoes but I peel them for chips, mash, boiled and roast.

Tuna melt, ratatouille or cottage cheese...and the skin is soooooo the best bit

I really only like the skin on a baked potato. I've never liked new potatoes, or boiled ones in general.

Our microwave is a combi convection oven, and it does the most delicious baked tates :D My filling of choice is cheese and coleslaw, with plenty of butter :blush:

Omg yes! The skins are the best part! If I see people leaving theirs I get the urge to finish them off for them :haha:

I microwave mine to cook them through a bit then brush on some olive oil and grind some rock salt all over then shove them in the oven until the skins go all gorgeous and brown - yum yum!!!

This ^^ minus the salt :thumbup:

It depends what the skins like, I don't like it really really crispy!

Depends what's on the potato...and my mood!

sometimes i do with jacket potatoes but im not a huge fan of them anyway but i love homemade chips with skins on yummy!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->