Do you eat the skin?

Yes yum yum yum!

My son doesn't like it so i eat his too. x

Yes lovely crispy skin have with cheese and beans usually. But I also very rarely as a bit too fatty I cut them in half scoop out the middle add cheese and bacon fill back up, top with more cheese and put back in the oven and then serve with beans!! OMG Mouth. Watering!!!

the skin is the best bit... has to be really crisp though. My favourite toppings are tuna mayo, chilli, and heinz spaghetti :)haha: classy)

Mmmmm might have to have this for dinner tomorrow now :lol: also yes I eat the skin :sick: @ morcrowave ones

I love the skin, especially the lovely crunchy bit at the bottom when it's been in the oven for ages! Yum :)

Yeah I do.. I only eat oven baked ones too, I like the crispy skin :)

Not on jacket potatoes but always leave the skin on anything else including when I mash

Always! I never peel potatoes either. Nothing nicer than mash with skins in :drool:

Oh yes definitely. Nice oven baked potato that's had a bit of olive oil and salt rubbed into the skin to make it super crispy *drool* I just have butter or butter and cheese on it.

Whilst growing up i wasnt keen on new pot skins tasted of bleach (i didnt drink bleach but youd get the taste of it if to much was put down the loo!?) so kind of getting round that but roast potatos nom nom nom. Heaven :). Jacket potatos bore me :|

When they're done in the oven, yes, in the microwave, no. I like crispy skins lol

Yeah i do! Its yum! Although i usually eat it first and then mix the potato bit up with the filling (cheese and beans or tuna usually) and save the bit with the most cheese for last!

I am actually eating a baked potato right now skin and all, nom nom nom. I have cheese,onion and bacon on mine.

Damn these food threads!! Now, I want pancakes and baked potatoes...not together though.

Skins- I could take it or leave it at times.

-New potatoes with skin on, sprinkled with sea salt, drizzled with a bit of oil in oven.
-If I'm mashing then I'll leave the skin on a few but shave the rest.
-If I'm eating a loaded spud then I don't like the skin.

As far as bits go, I like cheese, butter, sour cream, crumbled bacon, green onions, and ranch dressing.

Yep. I do mine in the microwave though, they are very soft and yummy :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->