Do you ever feel like just giving up?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by rebekah05, Nov 15, 2011.

1. rebekah05

rebekah05 Well-Known Member

I got my BFN again this month and even though I haven't been trying long at all I am sooo depressed. Sometimes I ask myself if I should even keep trying. Do I really want this? What's the point to keep setting myself up for disappointment? Those BFN's just hit me like a ton of bricks. They make me have all sort of self-doubt and second guess myself. Does anyone else ever go through this?

2. ashleyann

ashleyann Well-Known Member

Sister..seriously you hit the nail on the head with me..AF came today and I'm super depressed about everything.

3. rebekah05

I know what you mean. I am so depressed. Just felt like sleeping all day. Then I start second guessing everything and thinking "is this really meant to be?" Then I picture holding my baby and I know this is just part of the process. Sorry it wasn't our month. Hopefully next month. GL to you.

4. ashleyann

ashleyann Well-Known Member

Good luck to you too sweetie..I'm bawling..not a good day for me at all either.

5. Project B

Project B Active Member

Hi there, Im just new to this site and the exact reason as to why I joined is because I am feeling exactly the same way, heart broken after every BFN, and like you, we are not trying all that long as I know it can take anything up to a year. I am waiting on AF but took an early home test today and again this month doesn't look like its going to be that magic one we are all waiting on. I felt drained seeing that lonely little red line. I guess we need to shake it off and think to the future. x

6. Lozb

Lozb Well-Known Member

I feel like that already and got over a week until AF is meant to come

7. rebekah05

Oh ladies I know it is so hard. Let's try to stay positive and yes, look to the future.

8. mixedbeautyx

mixedbeautyx Well-Known Member

I havent been trying for long either. But since my ectopic in 09, I have yet to fall preg and I have been ntnp. Meaning I could of gotten pregnant tons of time as we BD very often. Not once, I feel like giving up. I feel like it will never happen for me, especially since my chances seem cut in half :(

9. rebekah05

Hang in there mixedbeauty. When do you O again? Are you planning on trying soon or still stick with ntnp?

10. mixedbeautyx

mixedbeautyx Well-Known Member

Well, this was the first month I used opks. I will just stick to those. We dont bd every other day, but we get in it a good amount of times. I mean sometimes we do. OH just started a new job so he's getting accustomed to that and we will probably be able to do it more. I will keep ntnp for a while. I am 8dpo today. Af is due in a week. What about you?

11. SLH

SLH Yeah Right!

NO, never! I am never going to give up! I don't think you should either.