Do you ever forget? Does it feel real yet? X

LynneK

Reaction score
Either it's a serious case of baby brain or it's me! I don't know how you early pregnancy girls are but do you ever sort of forget your pregnant? Not totally forget but just slips your mind? I have NO symptoms at all other than a serious case of bloating which occasionally is uncomfortable and coz of that it's strange remembering that it's coz I'm preg! Xx

Haha I totally forget sometimes! When you have sore boobs and morning sickness, it's hard to forget, but on the symptomless days, I totally forget! Well fortunately I don't forget so much that I crack open a bottle of wine ;)

Other than uncomfortable bloating I'm totally fine! The occasional pinch here and there, I hope that's ok coz a friend of mine who is two weeks further on is in pain all day with cramping and is tired beyond belief! X

I often did in the beginning! It was an unplanned pregnancy and I've got a lively toddler to look after so I'd be charging round soft play with her, coming down slides etc, then suddenly thinking "oh my god I shouldn't be doing this" or starting to make plans for a boozy weekend away before my husband reminded me!!

It makes a really nice change to be like this after being so consumed with constant worry with my first. Just shows you're relaxed I think x

I just got into second trimester, and the other night I totally forgot for a few minutes. A friend emailed me and said "I've been told I should talk to you" by a mutual friend who knows about my pregnancy. And I was scratching my head for a good 10 minutes wondering what I could possibly tell him about me that's new lately.

Then I realized. And then I was pissed of. lol.

Thank goodness it's not just me! Thankfully I remember enough that I don't do anything I shouldn't be doing (eating pate for example - boo) but other than that it seems to be going nicely. I feel like I should be having more symptoms but I'm so early on that it's probably me being daft! When ru all due? Xx

I'm fine, except for excessive hunger! When I wake up in the morning, I am too lazy to eat breakfast, but then I remember I have a tiny being inside me that I need to take care of, so I find something to eat :p

I have to keep reminding myself, it doesn't feel real. It's like an amazing dream :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->