Do you ever just feel that everything and everyone is rubbing your face in it?

Kandl123

Family of 3, soon to be 4
Reaction score
even though they're not! They're just innocent people. Since losing my baby all I seem to see is people on Facebook going on about their pregnancy or people announcing they are pregnant. Or when I leave house, I'll see babies/pregnant woman more than I usually would. Go to a shop, there's baby books/magazines. I just feel like people are rubbing it in even though they're not.. They've always put things on Facebook about their baby, there's always going to be pregnant people and babies out and about. And those baby books/magazines were always in the shop. I'm just noticing them more and I seriously cannot deal with it :cry:
No one understands me. No one.

I know what you mean. I had to opt out of a few groups so that I would not be "overexposed" to it all.

It is so easy to want to crawl up in a ball and wish it all away but we cannot do that. We have to stand up TALL and prepare ourselves for the next step (whatever that will be)

I wish I can give you a big hug because I know you need one right now. You are not alone and we do understand. If no one else in the world understands, we do. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

even though they're not! They're just innocent people. Since losing my baby all I seem to see is people on Facebook going on about their pregnancy or people announcing they are pregnant. Or when I leave house, I'll see babies/pregnant woman more than I usually would. Go to a shop, there's baby books/magazines. I just feel like people are rubbing it in even though they're not.. They've always put things on Facebook about their baby, there's always going to be pregnant people and babies out and about. And those baby books/magazines were always in the shop. I'm just noticing them more and I seriously cannot deal with it :cry:
No one understands me. No one.

Curling up in a ball sounds just like the thing I want to do right now. If only it was that easy, but we can't do that.
You ladies are the only ones that do understand me, no one else does. I feel like people think I'm "milking" the pain.. But actually, no one knows ijust how much I am hurting inside as well as physically. (Abdominal pains still as well as bleeding) :cry: I can't eat, I feel guilty for eating as daft as it sounds

It is so easy to offer encouragement as I try to do so much because I think I am trying to convince myself. But there is not expiration date on grief. You ARE in pain because you SUFFERED a loss and you are PHYICIALLY AND MENTALLY traumatized. So take your time and grieve.

Who cares what people think. This is a safe place for you to vent, rank, cry, be outraged, or whatever emotion you want to share.

I agree with everything justme said! That was a lovely post. Thank you. This site is helping me so much. Kandl I really really hope things get easier for you, it's been just over a week since I lost my little bean, and it is hard but it is getting a tad bit easier. I really wish I could give you a real hug.

I agree well said just me. I think it's hard for most people to understand and expect you to bounce back. I know the next time I hear someone has given birth it will stab me in the heart. We have close friends who got pregnanct really easily for both kids and are due around what would have been my due date. I know that's going to be so hard for me. Not jealousy but just wondering what could have been. Massive hugs x

Oh that can't be nice for you. it'll be hard when the time comes, it'll be a rollercoster of emotions for you too, but you're strong and you will get through it! :hugs:

I felt like this for months. I had to unfollow many friends and groups on Facebook just to stay sane. And even then, you're still exposed to babies and pregnancy on TV and in real life. It's really hard, I completely understand. I had a 12 week MMC last summer.

Yep! I had to unfollow a few groups on Facebook and when I go out and see babies it makes me happy and sad at the same time :( I love babies but it reminds me of our losses .
When I see pregnant women I get so depressed !
It feels so unfair :(

I feel the same...weirdly especially when I see women with a third trimester bump because I am thinking "wow, they made it!".
What also catches my attention is how many women around or past their 40's here have healthy babies and I miscarry in my early 30's.

I feel the same. I also feel like the world goes on around me, and no one sees how much pain and sadness I'm feeling. I feel horribly alone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->