Do you ever not get a line on ov test??

MummyToAmberx

Mum to 3 Girls 1 Boy
Reaction score
I'm really hoping someone can answer this question for me.

Trying think of best way to word this one...

If your at that very low point in your cycle (your testing every day) will there be a day or two where no second line is visible?

Or is always a very very faint line on ov tests?

Thank you x

the picture on my IC OPks shows a test with no test line as an invalid test. with that being said this month on day 7 i had a test with almost nothing on the test line. so im thinking there should always be something

ive only been doing opks for 2 cycles so maybe others have had different experiences

the picture on my IC OPks shows a test with no test line as an invalid test. with that being said this month on day 7 i had a test with almost nothing on the test line. so im thinking there should always be something

ive only been doing opks for 2 cycles so maybe others have had different experiences

Thank you! Your answer been very helpful x

The control line should always be visible, no matter where you are in your cycle. The test line though may or may not show up, depending on how close you are to Oing. Hope this helps!

Thank you

I only ask as i did couple when i was on depo, i thought i shouldn't get any second line because i shouldnt be ovulating

You can still get a second line on the depo because you will always have LH in your system even without Oing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->