Do you ever worried that you want a baby...

"However, I know I won't regret anything. It's been so hard waiting and waiting to TTC, but we have both had to do this because of my DH's debts and not being able to live on his wages, even for a short time. This has literally forced us to wait. During these past few years we have therefore visited all the places we ever wanted to visit and we've spent loads of time together and enjoyed going places as a couple"

Sorry... what? If you can't live on his wages, even for a short while, how can you visit all the places you want to go that you wanted to go?

I want to go to a hundred placed with my fiance but can't because we can't afford it.

Simple. Sometimes I pay for our holidays (we rarely spend a lot on a holiday - most are within the UK with cheap deals). Sometimes we will both save and save. He can do this for a few months by just paying his minimum payments and using the rest as savings. Also he always pays £100 for the Council Tax and obviously February and March are 'free' months, so he has £200 extra which he puts towards holidays.

He's currently overypaying all his debts so he'll be debt-free much sooner.

We also sell things and ask for money for birthdays and Christmas, which we put towards holiday funds.

Hope this helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"