Do you ever...

HannahGraceee

*Hanny Spammy*
Reaction score
Wake up in the night and the babys still asleep and your just stare and think...

"HOW PERFECT ARE YOU!!!" :blush:

:happydance:
Code:
All the time:happydance:

She was asleep on her side with her hand by her face last night when we went up to bed. Which is exactly how i see. They are just amazing

:cloud9:Love it when shes awake and happy to see me to :cloud9:

Absolutely... its so cute when their little arms are up by their head. I even love his tiny snores!

Aw yes! Like Kiree says, the arms up thing is so cute! We call it surrendering!

Yep all the time! :cloud9: Usually though that's when she decides to wake up and start crying for something!! :dohh:

yes i think we all do lol.

this was actualy one of the reasons i used to co sleep as i just loved looking at him and holding him and feeling him breathing.

he is the love of my life

Yeah I do this, I sneak in her nursey when I go to bed to check on her and I can't get all loved up. I normally accidently wake her and have to do a little pink panther sprint out the door again!

Yep, all the time, i often find myself looking at him at thinking, how did i produce something so perfect :D

Yep me too. I love it when she falls asleep on my lap and I can just stare at her close up... :cloud9:

Yep, and I often want to be naughty and wake her up...

Every time he falls asleep! I normally then pick him up for a snuggle! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Oh alll the time. I'm constantly wondering how its possible that she's so beautiful :cloud9:

Yep all the time
i just think OMG i made him (with a teeny tiny bit of help from rob) how unreal is that ?? i made this perfect little baby!

I do it all the time. He melts my heart. Ive never been so in love. :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"