Do you get lots of gifts when 2nd babies born like you do with 1st?

Louise88

Dd- ciara and ds- James
Reaction score
Just asking because I remember buying loads of 0-3month outfits and cute sleepsuits for my daughter but once she was born I got loads of gifts of people for her which were mainly all outfits and cute sleepsuits 0-3months do alot of clothes didnt get worn especially ones I bought, I ended up wishing I had bought the outfits and cute sleep suits in bigger sizes. I just wondered if you get loads of gifts for the 2nd baby aswell as I don't want to buy cute clothes in 0-3 months if people are going to buy me loads of stuff in this size anyways? At the moment I've only bought a couple of things clothes wise but have mainly focused on stuff I know people wont buy the baby I.e packs of long sleeved vests, socks, bibs etc.

Suppose it depends who your friends and family are lol. But yeh i dont hesitate to buy people gifts for their 2nd plus babies.
Its stil a new baby and if you r generous you would give them something? N clothes r an easy option so thats why you end up with loads lol

Yeah people will still buy gifts for your 2nd baby (it's a new baby after all) if they've bought clothes the 1st time round, chances are the 2nd time round too? Also you are having a boy this time round so people may feel even more inclined to because you won't have much to pass on. xx

We are expecting lots of gifts again (OH has a huge family!) But they have all asked us what we need/want. We have told everyone just to get nappies and if buying clothes to get size 3-6mths or bigger. Im sure we will still end up with loads of crap like last time thouh!

Thanks for the replies, think il just keep to a minimum with newborn and 0-3 month stuff, I've bought a few outfits already but I got them in 3-6 months just in case lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->