Do you have a 'look'?

Loui1001

Reaction score
Because I do :wacko: I really need new clothes, every outfit (apart from my work uniform) is a variation of a fitted vest, long cardigan, skinny jeans and ballet flats. Depending on weather the Uggs or converse come out. I have loads of clothes but they're all basically the same!

Stuck in a style rut!!!!!

hehe If you called't-shirt and shorts in summer or jersey/long sleeves shirt and jeans in Winter a style. :haha:
and in summer fipflops(my great SA ones) or my sneakers and in winter depending on the weather :haha:

every day its skinning jeans with uggs or pumps depending on weather...i need a new look too! x

Yep! Pretty similar to what you said yours is.. Except I'm usually leggings, a looser vest/top (usually brought it at the waist by a skinny belt) and always a long cardigan! I'm really in to the ballet type espadrilles at the moment. If its a really 'nice summers' day, then I do like my maxi dresses :flower:

Yup! I'm always in skinny jeans and a cardy. Sometimes i'll wear a day dress though :)

lol my rut is far older. I used to be a bit goth in my teens and a bit sort of japanesey/alternative when i had my daughter, but these days I'm in skinny FLARED jeans (see showing my age), strappy tops and a cardy.

I never wear trousers (unless running/gym). I always wear Dresses with ankle boots. Normally skater style dresses.

When I say Jeans by the way, I mean just normal straight cut jeans (like 501) :haah:

Yep! Everyday is my black leggings and a long top! With either boots or flat pumps.

Yep always leggings with a long top and cardi. Since having LO ive not been able to lose any weight so everthing else i have is uncomfortable. I have loads of my skinnier clothes in my wardrobe just waiting for the day they fit again lol x

I'm glad I'm not the only one :thumbup:

I keep thinking about wearing something different but in the end stick to what I'm used to......... Talk about a creature of habit!

Always skinny jeans or leggings but the tops can vary! And also always pumps or converse :p

I wear dresses mostly, I don't like trousers as worried I will get a muffin top :haha: I am an old emo at heart! I like jeggings as less chance of a muffin top. I would say try dresses more? With ankle boots or wedges :flower:

I can almost always be found wearing jeans, tshirt and trainers. Now and again I mix it up a bit with shorts or skirts with biker boots but I just find jeans more practical for crawling around the floor with 2 kids. If I'm going out then I normally have a bit of a rock/punk/rockabilly look. I like wearing dresses but breastfeeding doesn't make that too easy. Once Vincent is weaned I plan to go on a spending spree and buy loads of new clothes.

:lol:

I get told I dress like a teenager, according to DH it's why I keep getting ID'd when I go to buy a bottle of wine. I'm 30 in Sept.

I am currently wearing baggy 'boyfriend' jeans with a pink and black stripey sweater with flared sleeves :p

I have many jeans most of which are skinny. One pair is purple (Dylon :p) another is cerise with animal print.

I don't think I really have a style but I get told I look emo......

Skinny (although not too skinny with my legs in them :rofl:) are the only jeans I wear with vests/tshirts/band tees/chiffon shirts & usually a zip up jacket with my converse!

I'm stuck in a style rut too :dohh:

I would never wear skinny- one fad from a certain time period that definitely didnt need repeating. :haha: I like my legs and hips to be able to breathe :haha:

I love skinnys or skinny flares. I maiy wear skinny as i hate wearing jeans that are all ratty at the bottom. Usually with long tops. Or shorts and a tshirts. And if its hot a dress

I cant wear skinny jeans or any jeans for that matter, hate my legs covered when its hot (and my legs are nothing special- just hate being hot!) If it is colder I will wear tights but rarly wear trousers unless at gym! x

I cant wear converse, I am so short!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->