Do you have random cramps during tww bfn?

Shananigans

Reaction score
I guess I should have paid more attention before I started TTC but is it normal to have random cramps for no reason? Nothing consistent but at least once a day I'll have a cramp, little twinge or some little pain. Last night I had really sharp pains that last like 5 seconds but pains I hadn't felt before. It's crazy bc some of these pains I feel are the same area I heard my first little ones heart beat at 8 weeks. Anyone have the same thing? I'm 10dpo but bfn :(

Hi Shananigans, tbh I'm not really sure myself but the same thing is happening to me. Can't say that I've ever noticed it b4. my cramps are really bad at times, they started yesterday and are continuing all now. I started spotting late last night and early this morning as AF was due yesterday, but the last zillion times I've gone to the bathroom I've seen nothing....don't know what's going on....

Such a coincidence, I was just googling this exact question! I've had a bit of dull aches and some weird twitching going on in my belly and wanted to know if this is so,etching I would feel if the egg didn't implant.
I am d4p5dt and dying to know, so happy you asked!

Think it can be progesterone messing our bodies around some of the time!

Today I have had some period cramps going on but not due until the 28th. The really sharp cramps last night made me wonder. I didn't have any symptoms with my first baby so just waiting to see.

I'm due on the 28th and I have been having these cramps every day since ovulation, they've moved from sharp ov pains to dull low down achey cramps. I keep feeling like AF is coming but it's too early!!

I was having random really few and far in between cramps for over a week before BFP and then a little pinching feeling in my lower slightly to the right side. Got my BFP on Monday and I am still having those occasional cramps. I've had similar very occasional cramps before but the pinching feeling was a new one. And the cramps are lighter and less painful than when I'm on af. Almost more of a cramps feeling than a cramp itself if that makes sense lol. I honestly didn't think my test would come out + but I was wrong! Good luck! I hope you're preggers too!

I'm 10dpo ashmom...how many DPO were you Michele when you got your bfp?

I'm 10dpo and getting the odd few twinges but nothing that lasts literally one offs or achey lower down. I keep getting sharp pains every so often though on my lady garden which is strange?

I can't say for sure because I have never tracked o. But last time I had af was April 20th and I was due the day I took test. I think the day I conceived had to have been April 29th because the next time me and SO bd'd was a week later and that would have been too late I'd assume. I also had ewcm a week after af. So I would guess 17-19dpo. My line was really dark also which also makes me think I o'd early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->