do you iron towels?

MummyMummy

Reaction score
i remember telling uncles g/f that i iron my towels and she was amazed and thought i was crazy ironing towels.

i love nice soft, crease free towels but being 32weeks preg with spd/pgp ironing doesn't happen at all :x lol oh and i LOVE ironed pillow cases!

so do you iron yours?

xXx

Only if they get dried in the tumble dryer because for some reason they come out really creased, but we hardly use that x

Yes I love ironing, makes me forget everything, so I iron towels, bed sheets, tea towels, socks, underwear etc etc :blush:

I dont iron anything... let alone.. towels... got better things to do...

No lol The tumble dryer keeps them soft!

I hadrly iron anything though haha

Nope i only iron the kids clothes!!

no i take mine straight out of the dryer (so no creases) and fold them and put them away x

Nope, they never make it to the ironing pile, towels + towelling dressing gowns are a one yse deal in our house, they get washed, dried outside, put in the airing cupboard, then put in the tumble dryer shortly before running the bath...

result = toasty warm towel to get out of the bath into, nice fluffy warm dressing gown to put on after... ahhhhh bliss

noooooooooo :rofl: Honestly don't see the point, than again I don't iron much

I iron nothing! OH irons all his work cloth and he's meticulous about it...he'll even iron the occasional article of my clothing if it really needs it...

Nope, they never make it to the ironing pile, towels + towelling dressing gowns are a one yse deal in our house, they get washed, dried outside, put in the airing cupboard, then put in the tumble dryer shortly before running the bath...

result = toasty warm towel to get out of the bath into, nice fluffy warm dressing gown to put on after... ahhhhh bliss

we have heated towel rails in our ensuite and family bathroom and they are soooo yummy when you get out of shower! :D especially for lil one who is always cold when getting outta shower.

xXx

What a fab idea, oh lovely town mayor :flower::smug:

I Def Dont Iron Towels I Hate Ironing At Best Of times Without Ironing Things Like That HeHe!! :D x

if there in the pile i'll give tem a waz over if they're a tad rough but generally i just fold em and put them in the cupdoard i dont iron underwear either

i also so dont do sock pairing i shove them all in one drawer and everyone finds their own pairs lol
xx

This is such a great idea! I'd never thought of that :D

Just mentioned it to my OH, he said "Oh yeah, I know you can do that - the reason I don't is because you'd have to walk all the way across the hall to get it and be cold" - my answer, "Nooo, I'd just shout 'Baby, I'm ready for my towel now!" :lol: He gave me a "Oooh I don't think so!" laugh, little does he know... :rofl:

I don't iron anything :dohh: Just don't find the time while I'm working, and things seem to come out crease free if I take them out of the tumble drier while still warm. I love doing it though, so once on mat leave and get on top of everything I can see me starting to iron towels too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->