do you iron towels?

no way!! I have enough keeping up with Jacks ironing!

Yep i iron mine! I iron everything apart from teatowels and underwear!! I like ironing.....

No lol The tumble dryer keeps them soft!

I hadrly iron anything though haha

Same here. lol

I love line dried stuff outside too when its a nice day but towels go crispy on the line lol, so they are strictly tumble only!
I only ever iron if it needs it, fresh out of the tumble and folded tends to make all creases vanish :D
xx

I dont iron anything... let alone.. towels... got better things to do...

Really? It doesn't matter what tricks i try things still look crumpled and need ironing, i can't bear creased clothes. If you have a secret please spill i detest ironing!!!!

I don't iron towels, i dont see the need for that but i iron most things.

I only iron the towels that go in the gues bathroom, dont want people thinking im a tramp :blush:

I dont iron anything... let alone.. towels... got better things to do...

Really? It doesn't matter what tricks i try things still look crumpled and need ironing, i can't bear creased clothes. If you have a secret please spill i detest ironing!!!!

I don't iron towels, i dont see the need for that but i iron most things.

Tight clothing :lol: pulls the creases out :rofl: Or the tumble dryer works, as long as you fold them once the cycle is finished

my iron has never seen a towel.. ill never iron towels.. there not ment to be ironed lol :D

nope, my great granny used to iron everything and i mean everything including underwear. i iron what i need to iron.

nope, i love them straight from the tumble drier - all fluffy! i do iron everything else though, like pillow cases x

Nope, no time for ironing. I just try to take stuff out of the dryer and fold it right away.

Nope! I dont even have an iron anymore...my mom took it lol...but even when it was still here we rarely ever ironed! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->