• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do you know bestSitter? It's a baby monitor for your smartphone

Fleur1983

Reaction score
Hello Mums, Dads & Babies,

My name is Isabel, I am new here and I am a mother of a 6 month old daughter called Lia. Maybe, you know this situation too: Common baby monitors have often problems with range, loudness etc.. Sometimes I am not sure if my baby is fine. So, 3 of my friends and I sat together and thougt: why not using the smartphone as baby monitor. The idea of bestSitter was born - a baby monitor that sent a notice to your smart phone if something is happening in the childrens room. And you have also the possibility watching your little darling via live view. We thought also about the appeareance. It should be something for children, a little buddy and so we designed "buddi"- a stuffed animal with microphoindiegogone and camera inside.

You can watch the project on the crowdfunding plattform indiegogo. Search here for "bestSitter"

It would be great, if you support our idea of a baby monitor that change your family life easily.

Please give us your feedback on indiegogo. :coffee:

Thanks
Isabel & Lia

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"