Do you ladies think you could keep an eye out for women from Australia?

Betheney

Reaction score
Hi ladies.

There's an amazing organisation in Australia who offer their photography services free of charge for women who have babies born before approximately 28 weeks. It's an amazing organisation and they do alot of amazing work, but the problem is people usually find out months later. All the families who have used their services are eternally grateful for the images they provide for them.

So if any of you notice any super early bubbas from Australia try to keep the organisation in mind for them.

https://www.heartfelt.org.au/

They also run their services for stillbirths and ill infants in the Neonatal Intensive Care Units of their local hospitals, as well as babies and children up to approx 16 years old with serious and terminal illnesses.

If you have a sticky on the website i just would like to pre-warn you that they do advise "The images in our galleries reflect the sensitive nature of our work. They are powerful, emotional, beautiful and sometimes confronting." and they really are quite confronting and i doubt you can view them without shedding a tear, but i hope you all keep it in mind for anyone who may need their services one day.

I hope you all don't mind me jumping in this section of the forum when i have no experience with preemie babies myself (other than the fact i was one), but i hope you can see that my heart was in the right place.

Will keep that in mind hun. Thank you. I'll bump it when required

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->