Do you let your baby comfort suck?

Yep, I am doing it as I type this... Laid on my bed with little lady sleeping and sucking! Sometimes I unlatch her as it can get a bit sore after a while but I generally let her. She is very reliant on it though so I wonder if she will learn to sleep without it (she wants it all night!) but we're happy! X

Yes I do especially in the evening and if he is very tired! During the dau I tend to put him down awake and he settles himself, however if he gets milk when he doesn't want it he spits it out! Which makes mummy and baby pretty soggy lol xx

I let her as much as she wants, pretty much. I found myself wondering the other day what in the world I would do to comfort her if I wasn't breastfeeding. Nothing works like the boob!

Have done with all of mine x

I let her as much as she wants, pretty much. I found myself wondering the other day what in the world I would do to comfort her if I wasn't breastfeeding. Nothing works like the boob!

I have wondered this exact thing myself. We never used a dummy so to the boob we go for comfort. At times I wonder if she'll ever put herself to sleep, but I know before too long I won't be getting special baby cuddles anymore so I just eat it up and love on her.

I am as we gave in and gave her a dummy after one bad night and the sight of it made me cry my eyes out as I really didn't want her to use it. It's still early days but I try and let her comfort suck on the boob... Well, more comfort nuzzling tbh. I still have a dummy on standby just in case xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->