Do you like your hair?

I have recently been told by a hairdresser my hair is in quite good condition. *Smug* :haha:

Naturally I was more of a blonde, like a dark blonde. but honestly i prefer my hair as a brunette. My hair can get quite light in-between dyes and I tend it dye it quite dark.

My hair is really thick so I get it thinned out a lot and have layers put in.naturally my hair is quite straight on top but underneath it's naturally really wavy. Everytime I go to the hairdressers I get the same comment of "your hair is really thick" and "oh it's quite wavy underneath" how I have my layers though it make it look straight at the top and wavy at the bottom. I tend to straighten my hair but when I'm lazy I can have my hair wavy if I dry it well.
I have had a fringe now for years, u get loads of wispy hairs there which really annoy me and a side fringe just annoys me too so I just stick with a full fringe.

This is my hair at the moment. I don't particularly love it or hate it, it's just there lol. It annoys me cos it's naturally way, but goes really bushy so I always have to straighten it. It needs cutting and thinning out really. Oh and I need to dye my roots :haha:

https://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp139/shellideaks/Mobile%20Uploads/DSC_1055_zpsqmkacmdj.jpg

I don't like my hair atm as it's in desperate need of a proper trim & some shaping so I have to have it tied up which I hate! Although when I do have it cut & styled I do normally love it. I've never really been a fan of hair dye & although it's a bit boring to some people I still love the colour (brown) xx

I have got plain dark blonde/brownish hair about half my back lengths. Havent been to a hairdresser in aaaaaaaages(couple of years)I dont mind it either way, same as rest of me . lol.
The tips always get lighter so it is like a natural gradient :haha:

Minikiwi I LOVE your hair and you are so pretty

I've always liked my hair however having babies has ruined it I think. I'm a natural mousey brown and have dyed my hair blonder since like forever. Occasionally I dabble in low lights and always regret it as I randomly have very fair eyebrows and light skin and darker hair makes me look ill!

I love the very blonde look and so tend to stick to that. What I would really love to do now is get the ombré look, but I couldn't just let them grow out as I'm SO grey since my second child I swear! And I'm not sure I could be bothered with the upkeep of 2 colours...?

Anyway it all fell out with both babies and the silly little short bits all around the hair line had just made it to the rest of the hair length when I had Freddie and it all fell out again. Sigh!

My hair looks decent when I style it. But usually I don't bother I just let it air dry :p. I recently cut a side swept bang so I need to at least run the straightening iron through that. I sometimes dye my (brown) hair darker because the ends are lighter and turn reddish.. It is down to my bra strap and I think it drags my face down but I find short hair too difficult to style. Also I feel like short hair makes my head look like it's a weird shape?...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->